School Leadership Development
Using a common framework for improvement, school teams work towards building systems and structures that lead to rapid improvements in teaching and learning for all students – no exceptions.
How we do it:
Through monthly professional development grounded in our Focused Framework, our team of expert practitioners and skilled facilitators support school principals and instructional leadership teams (ILTs) to:
- Identify and implement a schoolwide instructional focus.
- Develop professional collaboration teams to improve teaching and learning for all students.
- Identify, learn and use effective evidence-based instructional practices to meet the needs of each student.
- Create a targeted professional development plan building expertise in evidence-based practices.
- Realign resources to support the instructional focus.
- Engage families and the community in supporting the instructional focus.
- Create an internal accountability system.